Sunday, January 16, 2011
The firs post !
This is my blog , it means I finally created a blog . actually after one section absence in english class I faced with a revolution in class , like Tunesia ;) , so creating a blog and write a journal about every sectoin on it is one of the new activities for our class . and this is exactly that journal . the class started whit a discussion about the skills we need for being successful in society , I think that was a general talk and I didnt have an especial idea to say . after that we started a group work about making a small talk , me , gisoo and one of our new classmate ( I dont know her name yet ) were in a group , we had a good talk and good report from our idieas about the ways we can start a conversation with a quite new person . after that we listened to the same part of our book then we talked about writing journals and its influence on our writing skill, because of that now I am writing a journal :D , after break we talk about good listeners and had a group work about that before start the fifthe unit on select reading , with this group work our minds were ready for unit 5 ;) so we started to read unit 5 in our groups . I think reading this book in groups is more useful for us . I dont have anything else to say because I left the class half an hour sooner . I am wating for comments :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice you are a good reporter
ReplyDeleteHengame
Hi Emad,
ReplyDeleteyour address name -relishablemoment -sounds really nice & it was a nice journal you've written,but be careful about the dictation of each word.For instance,"actually","discussion","group","quiet" or "ideas".
Please correct my mistakes,too.
Good Luck